Best Vegetarian Foods to help Loose Weight Fast
A study in 2016 by WHO shows that about 13% of the people in the world are overweight. Chances are you might be in this list too. Now as most of us know that 90% of abs are made in kitchen and 10% in gym. Hence it becomes very important to plan your diet carefully, especially for vegetarians as there are comparatively less options for them than non-vegetarians.
So today we are going to share with you some top weight-loss friendly foods list-
- Dark Chocolate- Let’s start our list with something tasty. Chocolate helps make your stomach full and thus reduces appetite. Thus in a way supports weight loss.
- Nuts- A handful of walnuts, peanuts and almonds make up for a great snack and is are a great source of protein. Thus reducing hunger cravings.
- Soup- These contain a lot of water, fruits and vegetables. Hence making up for a great diet but make sure not to add any butter or cream to it.
- Chia Seeds- They are some of the biggest sources of fiber which can make your stomach go yum. They have very low carbs and helps reduce appetite.
- Yogurt- Yogurt are loaded with bacteria that can help reduce hormonal causes of obesity. Hence they can prove useful in your weight loss journey but try to avoid sugar in it.
- Grapefruit- They can prove as a best friend in your weight loss, especially if you are at risk with diabetes. Eating grapefruit before meals can make your stomach go full and hence reduces appetite.
- Fruit- How when we are talking about weight loss we can forget about fruits. Fruits are both healthy and tasty. They have natural sugar and fiber which are helpful for weight loss. You can easily add them to your diet or replace your meals with them.
- Beans- Beans are a high source of fiber, are inexpensive and are a great source of protein. They help in weight loss as they are slow to digest and hence you feel less hungry.
If you are interested in working in a distraction free environment visit our site blissful noises where we provide various sounds and templates to help you focus or relax.