Best vegan foods to boost your brain
It has become increasingly difficult to maintain a good diet these days as ordering a tasty unhealthy snack is just some clicks away. While a small population of this focus on their diet, it is usually for the physique. Hence we forget to care about the most important part of our body- the brain. So today we are going to share with you some easy to get and eat foods to keep your brain healthy.
- Blueberries- These are full of antioxidants and are effective to improve your short term memory.
- Sunflower Seeds- These seeds are an excellent source of vitamin E, minerals and zinc. They help boost your memory.
- Broccoli- A not so tasty but a very important part of meal for every bodybuilder. These are an excellent source of vitamin K and they help improve brain power.
- Avocados- Avocados are not only tasty but they also help improve blood supply and increase cognitive health.
- Nuts- Another tasty way to improve your brain’s health. They are rich in vitamin E and help prevent cognitive decline.
- Chia Seeds- They are known to be rich in omega-3 fatty acids which help improve concentration and memory.
- Tomatoes- Tomatoes are full of antioxidants which are known to be helpful against free radical damage to cells.
If you are interested in working in a distraction free environment visit our site blissful noises where we provide various sounds and templates to help you focus or relax.